The successful candidate must have at least a Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance, Final Stages of ACCA examinations or equivalent. The candidate must be proficient in MS Office applications and have good command of English and Malay Languages. This position will report to the Regional Finance Controller and Regional Accountant. Candidates with a minimum of 1-2 years working experience are encouraged to apply.
The main job duties are as follows:
1. Maintain accounting records.
2. Prepare periodic management accounts and annual financial statements.
3. Prepare periodic and annual budgets.
4. Liaise and coordinate with the company’s auditors in carrying out their annual audits.
5. Manage funds and operation of bank accounts.
6. Maintain fixed assets register.
7. Prepare monthly reports.
8. Manage and control the Petty Cash.
9. Processing of all expense claims.
10. Arrange salary payments to staff.
11. Manage payments to Employees’ Provident Fund, Social Security Organization and Income Tax.
12. Assist with GST compliance.
The above list of duties are not exhaustive but details the major tasks of the post.